Underworld RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld RPG

The characters and info of the Underworld RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ranting and randomness of dotty.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Taitum

Mark Taitum

The ranting and randomness of dotty. Empty
PostSubject: The ranting and randomness of dotty.   The ranting and randomness of dotty. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:25 am

Woot new game comming out soon called Mirrors edge. I'm surprised at peoples comments though as they say the game is sexist because the main female character is a protagonist and that she is not white but European-Asian. Oh well though she is just a woman in a virtual game. Anyways I played parts of silent hill origins. I am surprised at how the gameplay is through it all that you travel through mirrors to the other world. This game may seem boring but the monsters look more funny and a little bit ridiculous than ever. The metaphor of this game is great and the environment has changed a bunch. I also took a look at someones comment on mirrors edge and found out that he flawed his ranting making him vulnerable for me to ko him on the comments. He said he dislikes how female characters are so protagonist. He also stats how they are always the main character in games. This rant is all wrong because why should a game be all about the male character? That's all for my convo on this forums.
Back to top Go down

The ranting and randomness of dotty.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld RPG :: OOC Area :: Random Talk.-
Jump to: