Underworld RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld RPG

The characters and info of the Underworld RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Taitum

Mark Taitum

Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic. Empty
PostSubject: Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic.   Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:32 am

We have a problem in the rpg consisting the new members joining as vampires only and not as humans first. To enforce this rule I suggest we have them wait outside until they change their motto to human and not vampire. If this doesn't work they will be forced to change their motto. Failure to change their motto will result in a kick. If they decide to come back and spam they will be banned for the duration of the time which the owner decides their days and or time of being banned. Oh yes and this is a note please don't argue about your deaths or mistakes in your rping or someone elses. This gets annoying from time to time so I shouldn't post this again. Thank you for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Seth

Seth

Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic. Empty
PostSubject: :o   Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 pm

OMFG ....-heart- ......Your a good co-owner.......You do not know me -heart-
Back to top Go down

Humans joining rpg as vamps epidemic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld RPG :: OOC Area :: Random Talk.-
Jump to: